Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What to do with all those Christmas cards...

I know I'm a little behind most of you in just taking down our Christmas decorations last weekend, but I couldn't part with them! I love the twinkling lights on the tree in the dark mornings and evenings...

You may already do this with your old Christmas cards, or perhaps you like to save them or scrapbook with them, but I'll share this sweet tradition from my family anyway.

Instead of just tossing them into the trash as you take them down, gather them into a basket. Each morning, take one out and pray for the sender at that time and perhaps even throughout that day.

Thanks, Mom, for the idea!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing! :0) I had a hard time parting with my Christmas decorations as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen! Glad I'm not the only one who dragged my feet with the Christmas decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete