Sunday, September 7, 2008

Joining the Happy Little Blogging World Again

I've decided to join the blogging world again. I've grown so busy in these past couple years since I graduated and I want to slow down to reflect. Hopefully a blog will encourage that, rather than becoming one more time-consuming pursuit. We shall see.
I'm in one of those seasons of stretching and learning. I feel like the Lord is gently pruning my life. I am beginning to see areas of my life that have become overgrown with business and activities. Even my parents have kindly suggested I cut back on commitments so as to give more fully to just a few. In my heart, I know they are right. And I think that is where the Lord is leading me. True, permanent changes take time. I'm happy to be in the process of this change and to know that the Lord has a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment