Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Doggie Game Invented By Border Collie

Now I know that I'm a little biased when I say my dog is the smartest in the world, but it is a fact that border collies are one of the most intelligent dog breeds.
This morning I decided to let the dogs inside with me while I walked on the treadmill. I feel sorry for them with the cooler weather and plus they're amusing to watch. Well, my Micah gets tired of playing with his yellow ball and brings it over to me on the treadmill. He knows I don't like tug-of-war, so he gently sets the ball on the belt of the treadmill for me to throw. You can guess what happened next. Well, he decided he liked this new game almost better than catch, so several times throughout my exercise time, he brought different toys to take a ride on the treadmill. It was so funny.
Never a dull moment with dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment