Friday, September 30, 2016

2 Months Old!


Our precious little girl is two months old already!! 

Baby G, you love:

-smiling in the mornings
-watching your monkey toy on the play gym
-snuggling in your towel with daddy after bathtime
-kicking your chubby little legs
-making cute girly noises (sometimes you giggle in your sleep)
-ceiling fans
-walks in the neighborhood park
-napping on mommy
-nursing, nursing, nursing

You don't like:

-bottles
-going to bed
-when mommy leaves the room for a minute

2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! (and looks tiny in her crib haha) That's great that she loves mornings. I've long been a morning person, and I absolutely love mornings with my little baby, too-it's so cute to see Peter's smiles and big eyes when we wake up! It sounds like Baby G is like Peter with the nursing, too-since he's almost 4 months, he's started nursing less frequently, but there are still times (especially when evening hits) where he wants to be latched on every 30-45 minutes! I just remind myself that this won't last forever, so I might as well try to enjoy those nursing sessions (and some good books during them) while they last.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes to the cluster nursing in the evenings! At first I didn't know what to think but now I've come to expect it and don't mind it at all :) It will be nice though when she nurses less frequently so I can run errands without her etc. I love mornings too!

      Delete