Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Sunday Morning to you

It's a gorgeous Sunday morning. Quiet and peaceful (and the house is clean!). I'm sipping the house blend from my favorite coffee shop and eating Kashi cereal before I leave for Mass.

I hope your morning is beautiful, too. Let's worship the Lord together across the miles this day, His day.

I spent the weekend with this amazing friend, who inspired me to get back into blogging! I may even join up with this cool series.

Happy Sunday, friends! Enjoy the sunshine!


8 comments:

  1. Goooood Morning!! :)

    Yes, you should do more blogging AND join up with the Not Alone Series (thanks for the shout out, btw)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I cannot tell you just how much I have missed your blogging. It sounds odd but I have missed you a lot! So I am happy to hear that you are back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Emily Elizabeth, that was so kind of you!! That warms my heart!

      Delete
  3. So glad you had a wonderful weekend! Happy Sunday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura!! It's so good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete