Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Vote for Me?

So I got a fun little email from Bonnie at A Knotted Life. It turns out one of you kind readers nominated my blog for one of her Sheenazing Blogger Awards! How fun is that? Thank you! It totally brightened my day!

And now I'm supposed to invite you to vote for me by going to her site between Tuesday, the 29th, and Thursday, the 31st. (But it feels really weird, to ask for votes like that.)

I would make a bad politician.

But if you're into that kind of thing, here's the link. And if that one doesn't work, you can go to the original post.

Life is Beautiful is nominated under the category "Best Underappreciated Blog--best kept secret of the internet." That's really sweet, you guys. Thank you. And if you do decide to vote, thank you for that, too.

Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment