Tuesday, February 28, 2012

You Wonderful People

You really know how to make a girl feel special for her birthday. The hand-made and snail-mail cards. The texts and phone calls. The shopping trip and dinner with one bestie. The scrapbooking convention with another. The spa night from my cosmetology bestie. Dinner with family. Thoughtfulness from the best mom ever. More shopping with my sister-bestie. Surprises from co-workers. Surprises in my car from dad. Surprise party from CCD students and co-teacher. You overwhelm me with your kindness. You bless my life not only with your thoughtfulness but also with your friendship and love. Wow. It's all I can say. And thank you.

(You'd think someone was turning 25 and you were trying to avert a quarterlife crisis! ;) )

Red Lobster with K.
Hair highlighting with V.

The CCD teens


Night in the big city

Ready for a weekend of card-making and scrapbooking with 70-some other women!

No comments:

Post a Comment