Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hello, Fall! {Bucket List}

Our Fall Bucket List 2017

Hanging out at the apple orchard this year!

I've really enjoyed creating bucket lists for the past few seasons (you can see my summer one here!). It helps me enjoy the uniqueness of each one and think outside the daily grind. I've definitely learned to keep them simple and realistic in this season of life, but sometimes the little moments are even more precious than the wild and crazy things! Here's what we'll be up to this fall (I may have already gotten excited early about the fall and crossed off a few things we've done the past week or two):

Burn a fall-scented candle
Go to a pumpkin patch
Visit an apple orchard
Make applesauce
Make turkey-pumpkin chili
Decorate pumpkins
Host a bonfire
Have a popcorn and movie night
Decorate our porch
Buy a mum or two
Go to a fall festival
Wear a cozy sweater
Crunch in the leaves
Drink apple cider
Take a family photo

What are you looking forward to in this new season?

6 comments:

  1. Yay fall! We've been burning candles too, and this weekend will be going to an apple farm. Sounds like you have great things in store this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list so much! It's incredibly perfect. Thank you for reminding me to put some of the little everyday stuff on mine. That chili sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I feel like that's the purpose for bucket lists in my life right now...nothing too crazy, just ways to more deeply enjoy everyday life!

      Delete
  3. Love this post and the picture! Those are some great ideas too!!

    ReplyDelete