Thursday, September 18, 2008

Life is beautiful when...

- Grant will be calling on Saturday from Kuwait.
- my CCD teens rock the class with their attentiveness and enthusiasm.
- I have peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
- my patient at work squeezes my hand for support during an IV needle poke.
- my friends are meeting me for Mexican food tomorrow night.
- the Lord speaks to me through my devotionals on my lunch hour.
-my dog greets me every day after work with unconditional love (and a slobbery tennis ball).
- the trees begin to change colors and my soul dances at their beauty.
- I got a "40% off" coupon for the crafts store.
- the wind blows my hair driving down a country road in the convertible.
- my pumpkin spice candle burns cheerily on my nightstand.
- I feel wrapped in the love of my family and my friends and my Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment