Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Summer Bucket List 2018


Since it's only a couple days until summer officially begins, I decided I need to finalize our Summer Bucket List! My husband and I have been discussing things to put on it and I realized we both have different ideas when it comes to the goal of a bucket list! My Type A personality wants to put all realistic yet creative things with the goal being to cross the majority-- if not all-- of the items off. His spontaneous, dreamer personality wants to put all sorts of fun and crazy ideas on a bucket list even if we only get the chance to do a few. What do you like to put on a bucket list?

(For the record, this one will probably include more the small-scale, realistic stuff I'd like to do with the kids...and then we'll create a bigger, more outlandish family one, haha!)

Summer Bucket List 2018

1. Schedule a family photo session
2. Go on a hike
3. Decorate the house with some fun summer photos
4. Go to the zoo
5. Pack a picnic
6. Swim in a pool
7. Visit a local festival
8. Make fruit-infused water (strawberry-mint-cucumber is amazing!)
9. Run with our jogger stroller
10. Take a mini vacation
11. Visit family around the state
12. Enjoy the farmer's market
13. Go to a baseball game
14. Make popsicles
15. Sit around a backyard campfire
16. Pick berries
17. Explore the library / Go to storytime
18. Meet up with old friends for a girls night out
19. Run through a sprinkler
20. Grill peaches and pineapple


2 comments:

  1. Yay summer!! Sounds like a great balance to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like so much fun! It's funny to hear about how you and your husband look at Bucket lists differently. When it comes to list-making (like a daily To Do list), I like to put down every small obscure thing that I plan to do so that I can cross off lots of stuff and feel accomplished. My husband, on the other hand, puts big broad topics on his lists, which take longer to accomplish and means that he has less stuff to cross off.

    ReplyDelete