Saturday, February 16, 2019

An Easter Prayer: A Book Review



Now that I have kids, I'm getting pickier about what books we have in the house. I want fewer, higher quality books for our kids to look at and listen to because I know their little minds will be shaped by the pictures and stories! Although our daughter G is getting to an age where she loves real stories and will be attentive for longer books, she still enjoys the simple "touch and feel" story books. An Easter Prayer is a great little Touch and Feel book with charming illustrations of Spring animals and flowers. Each page has something for little ones to feel-- a smooth egg shell from a hatching chick, the soft green Easter grass, or a cuddly baby bunny's fur. The words are a simple rhyming prayer that flows along with the pictures and reminds your child to be thankful for the small joys of each season. I liked this book a lot even though it's very simple. A thoughtful prayer, sweet illustrations, and cute touch-and-feel options make this a perfect gift for an Easter basket! (Shhh...don't tell, but it will probably be in our Easter basket along with some sidewalk chalk and kites!)

[Thank you to Book Look Bloggers for my complimentary review copy. This review contains my honest and original thoughts.]

2 comments:

  1. The most beautiful view is the one I share with you, the little things that make life beautiful.If you want give your thoughts on about marriages, beauty ,fashion and lifestyle share on write for us.

    Marriage write for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... It's really cool... I also have same types of articles in my blog post
    https://antonys1991.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete